Two (2) candidate photos are required, one (1) from the front and one (1) from the side.
The photos must meet the following requirements otherwise candidate assessment may be delayed:
- Background must be plain and a contrasting colour to the clothing worn
- dark clothing requires a light background and
- light clothing requires a dark background
- Photo must frame the candidate so that it includes:
- from top of their head to below their waistline (belt level) and
- shows some background above the head and either side of the torso and shoulders
- Both candidate arms and hands should be turned outwards and away from body
- Candidate must have their head held straight vertically and looking directly ahead relative to their body
- Shirt or top should:
- be tucked in to clearly show the belt line
- clearly show the neck
- No head or neck covering
- No other faces apart from the candidate's actual face should be visible in the photo, including faces of other people, ID cards, tattoos etc.
- No masks are to be worn.
- JPG or PNG format at least 800 pixels wide and 1000 pixels high
- Head must face directly towards the camera with eyes open
- Photo must frame the candidate so that it includes left of their left shoulder to right of their right shoulder
- Body and head positioned so that they both face towards the camera
- Photo must frame the candidate so that it shows background in front of and behind their full torso
- Body and head positioned so that they both face 90° to the camera