Access to the PREMFA Admin system requires a username and complex password.
The Forgot Password link is used if you need to reset your password because:
- You are logging in for the first time
- You have forgotten your password
- Your password has been compromised
The link can be found on the login page - https://premfa.com/login.php
Initiate Password Reset
Initiate the password reset by entering your email username into the Email field.
Then press enter.
Reset Password Email
The system will then send you an email that contains a link to reset your password.
Click on the link to reset your password.
Password Reset Form
You will br redirected to the Password Reset page:
Enter your username email, a complex password (at least 1 capital, 1 lowercase, 1 number and 1 special character) that is 8 or more characters long.
If your email is invalid, your password is not complex enough or your passwords do not match your password will not be reset.
Click on the Reset Password button to complete the reset.
Once your password is reset you will be redirected to the Login page
Enter your email username and your new password.
Problems with reseting your password can usually be resolved by:
- Ensuring the username you entered is correct:
- Make sure there are no typos or additional characters like spaces etc.
- If you are unsure contact us at support.
- Your password is complex and the same as the confirm password.
- Typos in your password reset may prevent you from successfully logging in once the password is reset.
- Undertake a Password Reset again to resolve.